QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from recognized Institutions and a CPA (T) Or equivalent qualifications and registered with NBAA with at least three (3) years proven experience as an auditor in a reputable organization.
Attractive package as per Company’s salary scale will be offered to successfully Candidate
As Approved by the Board of Directors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Co-ordination of all auditing activities in the Company.
2. Ensuring timely preparation of work programmers for the audit of the departments and monitoring audit work to ensure efficient execution of work programmers as prepared.
3. Ensuring the preparation and regular review of internal audit work programmers are strictly to at all time.
4. Formulating and recommending short and medium term plans of the internal Audit unit.
5. Keeping the General Manager informed at all times of the progress and problems of the Internal Audit Unit and the whole Company in relation to audit work.
6. Setting and continuously evaluating departments’ performance with the view of maintain ace high standards and keeping the staff morale high.
7. Assessing the degree of adherence to Company’s policies and Regulations by different departments.
8. Managing the set up and on-going development of the Internal Audit Unit.
9. Developing comprehensive Audits programmers of the company with a view to establishing adherence to established systems, procedure and regulations and ensuring their accuracy.
10. Conducting regular audits of all offices to ensure that up to date financial records are kept and that approved management and accountancy procedures are followed.
11. Ensuring that the company’s assets are adequately controlled, safe guarded and insured.
12. Investigating friends or misappropriations committed by staff.
13. Reviewing audit reports with the company’s external auditors.
14. Carrying out systems audit and analysis to ascertain the effectiveness of established policies, procedures and plans and where necessary recommending appropriate improvements.
15. Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the General Manager.
• All applicants have to be citizens of Tanzania
• Age limit: Not more than 45 years
• Applicants have to attach current curriculum vitae (CV) which incorporate all contacts, telephone/mobile numbers, postal address, email and physical address.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary and Advanced level education should be verified by NECTA and those from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU
• Applicants should indicate full names and detailed address of three reputable referees (Address should include Mobile phone, email and postal address).
• Certified copies of relevant certificates of Form IV, VI, University degree, Academic Transcript, Birth certificate and two recent passport size photographs.
• This advert is also found in www.coffeeboard.or.tz
• Deadline for applications is on 24th June, 2019
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview, and those who will not hear from us should consider themselves as unsuccessful
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications letters should be written in English and sent to the following:
The Director General,
Tanzania Coffee Board,
Mbozi Coffee Curing Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer, females are encouraged to apply.